Kazaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of you know if the worldwide number of filesharers is increasing or decreasing. Are people getting wary, and opting not to fileshare or are they simply ignoring the supposed long arm of the law. If the number of filsharers increases then presumably so does the challenge to the RIAA and MPAA in preventing copyrighted material from being shared.
It seems to me that there is very little imagination or ingenuity in their efforts to stop the sharing of copyrighted material. Im not saying that I have a suggestion but shouldnt they move with the times and figure out a way to benefit from filesharing. Theyre like that kid at school who brought the ball to playtime and when they didnt get to kick it about, took it home.

Darybart said:
What do think of imesh

Imesh is slow.

I used to have imesh light too and it was slow. fastest I could get out of it was 1.5kb/s. The one thing I did like is that you can search multiple networks like gnutella, fasttrack and edonkey.

why did they shutdown kazaa in australia? thats like the stupidest thing i ever heard. Kazaa is such a piece of crap, why did anybody waste their time shutting it down. People are just gonna have to settle for other BETTER ways of stealing music, movies and software. The people who shut kazaa down are just streaming people towards better ways to steal shit.

Interesting to hear that you think filesharing is stealing. If you think its stealing then why would you do it.

Anyone who steals/robs/murders knows what they're doing but still does it. Self-Interest, short termism and materialism take over in this scenario. Use Napster To Go! Just 15 pounds a month and you can listen to as many songs as you want + put them on your MP3 player.
p2p is good mostly for explicit content and rare + random stuff e.*. speeches, news clips (like of 9/11) & did you know you can get those insurgent videos of U.S. soldier being beheaded on the p2p networks? :/ yuk
BTW, I use Limewire. It roxxor! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom