Just a little help... Blogger Related- 404 error

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedge_00

In Runtime
Hi everyone, it's been a while since i've been here! Everyone is really great with help around here, and i just need some more!

I'm currently doing a blog for a lecturer at university for an upcoming exhibition. I'm currently having trouble transfering the text to a blog- what it's a little more complicated then first thought though.

The essay and writings are very free form and done in Microsoft Word and unfortauntley all the special formatting which is needed get's lost in a simple copy and paste job. No surprises there! So i saved as a html export, except (I should have seen this coming) the Microsoft HTML coding is good **** awful!!! So it didn't transfer to blogger html very well at all!

I added the Blogger for Word add in but it gives me a 404 error, and i can't seem to correct it at all! Can't find any help whatsoever about it! And I have tried HTML editors such as FCK editor which cleans it up nicely but still don't get it right...

I really don't want to have to re-type a dozen creative (and i mean creative) writing experiments in Dreamweaver would take weeks of my life!

So please some help on good editors or clearing up my 404 error on Blogger.com...

Cheers and much love..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom