Java SCript Help NEEDED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellee91

Beta member
Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Click here to get the latest flash player.

ok.. well that seems to come up everytime i try to watch some java thing such as the music player in myspace.. bebo videos in bebo flash player and youtube videos..

i "click here". and download it all and a confirmation thing comes up and says 'flash is sucessfully installed'... then i go into myspace and the music player still isnt working..

this only happens when im on my comp account.. other comp accounts the internet explorer works fine and has no problem..
im using V 7.0.5730.11 of internet explorer on windows xp.

ive went to internet option and privacy settings and all that ****.. compared it to the comp account that it actually works on.. and everyhting seems to be the same.

i have a feeling its about the addons.. i cant see any difference in my addon enableds and disables to the other accounts enableds and disables.

Uninstall Java

C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash

Go to that directory and delete the Flash folder. You may not be able to delete it, if not open Hijackthis, click none of the above just start the program, click config, misc tools, delete a file on reboot, browse to the directory I posted about, select the flash9c.ocx and then reboot.

If you cant delete it with hijackthis, reboot into safemode.

After you reboot, check to make sure the flash directory is empty, if its not, delete everything is it. Then go to java.com: Hot Games, Cool Apps and update to the latest version and then go to http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash to download the latest version. After you complete this, reboot and then try to access Bebo and Myspace, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom