An issue opening certain websites..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camstud

Beta member
It's really weird, I can open up sites like xbox.com or hotmail.co.uk anytime I like but I can't open up MySpace or some other websites. However, my monitor will lose it's start bar and all of the icons on the desktop, then they will return and suddenly I can access these websites. This happens at completely random times and it's frustrating as I don't want to have to wait everytime I come on the computer to access certain sites.

Can anybody help? Thanks.

Hello,

This is the process explorer.exe crashing and restarting. This is a warning sign that something is wrong with the PC. If explorer.exe crashes there is a hidden issue.

Cheers,
Mak

Oh right =/ Thanks for the help, any idea what I should do next?

I appreciate the help:)

Well first i would start out by finding out when it crashes. After it wakes from sleep/hibernate. If you have all patches and Service Packs. then move on to things like Spyware and Adware and malware removal.

Cheers,
Mak

Oh right thanks, it appears to just crash randomly though. I was on for 3 hours last night and it didn't crash =/ Err.. Yeah, patches and Service Packs :p (I'm not great with computers you see) but thanks for the help, I'll just look around until I find what I need :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom