IP cloack

Status
Not open for further replies.

icemagic

Baseband Member
Hi guys, i was wondering if i can cloack my ip, hide it or use another one, because a few of my mates have been playing around with some hacking programs and im worried if they get my ip they can test it out on me,

And another thing, when you send emails in the header you leave your ip and your ISP details, i was wondering if i could edit that out, so if i email my freinds they cant get my ip from there either. thanx.

You want us to help you become a hacker... lol!
Please apply your energy to something useful and beneficial to the world.
Otherwise, go away.

Maybe it's just me but I read his post entirely differently and see nowhere that he is asking for hacking tips nor where it's warranted being called stupid.

But back on topic. Odds are your friends are using or attempting to use some "script kiddie" tools they found on some *cough cough* hacking website. You shouldn't really worry as most likely they have no clue as to what the hell they are doing or attempting to do.

ZeroX said:
i have been seeing this same thread alot?

Ya same here,It get's asked every other day now,The only reason's for trying to hide your ip is because they are trying to do something illegal,Either they are downloading illegal movie's and crap or trying to hack something.

tribalsun said:
Maybe it's just me but I read his post entirely differently and see nowhere that he is asking for hacking tips nor where it's warranted being called stupid.

But back on topic. Odds are your friends are using or attempting to use some "script kiddie" tools they found on some *cough cough* hacking website. You shouldn't really worry as most likely they have no clue as to what the hell they are doing or attempting to do.

WAKE UP MAN

when you start, um guys, um can yall help me (PROTECT MYSELF FROM MY FRIENDS????????????????????????????) THATS BULLSHIT

figure out the hacking crap on your own. oh and tribalsun, a hacker is like someone working out for the first time, you claimed his friends, (probably him,) just starting off hacking, you said they had no idea what they are doing, the new kid working out is skinny and puny, he will be strong and muscular soon, hacker start somewhere, him and his friends are starting, its only a matter of time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom