ip add alter

Status
Not open for further replies.

rama

Baseband Member
i got this idea from the previous post

but this one is a general query. i use dialuo 115Kbps line but still i have found out recently that my ip address remains the same.

( i thought that the technology in dial up was that u have a pool of ips and give one to each connection on need basis, so u don't have the same ip address every time u connnect.)

but i want to avoid this ie i want to change my ip address when i want.

well i will give a valid reason.
i went to this site e-share which logs the ip address. OK. but once when i went to download some file it did not allow me instead gave an error message saying u have loaded for long so now attempt to download after one hour :mad: this was said on the basis of my download of other files (when it logged the ip).

now this was not funny :angry: so i want to have some software using which i get a different ip address when i reconnect.

if any information or links were provided my purpose would be more than served.

thnks guys:cool:

rama,

The part reason why proxy servers exists are for your anoynmity. Get a proxy address and set it up in IE or anyother browser.
There are several sites that provide free proxy ip's.[google]. one is www.publicproxyservers.com . Get the one that has 'high anonymity'' .

You can also use softwares like proximtron or use an online anonymous browser. one such can be found at www.behidden.com .

hey inter thanks but

i have a bad experience with the proxy servers. mainly because of the loss in throughput. previously once i was a target of some spamming which ate up most of my bandwidth. so i resorted to proxy servers that at least when they would not know who am i. but of the many proxy servers i went none of them provided me with the bandwidth that i originally enjoyed. (i hope u know that i am talking about proxies , not isps) so i had to remove the proxies.

so i would like to know that do we have some kind of software that masks the ip with some other ip as i choose thus preserving my anoynmity.

think think thinking

rama,

so i would like to know that do we have some kind of software that masks the ip with some other ip as i choose thus preserving my anoynmity.

Am not sure, AFAIK there is no software to do such a thing.

i guess then i will try this behidden thing .

bu ti think its similar to proxy.

hoever i will give a go again on the proxies hoping to find the most suitable one..

thx

rama,

behidden is not exactly an good online anonymous browser. I just gave that as an example. You cant browse more than 20 sites/ day , I guess using behidden.
But you can find some for free, if you do some deep googling with the rigth keywords.
Yea, the best is to use the proxies that have high speeds. Ping them and use those Ip's before you use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom