internet restriction

Status
Not open for further replies.

lester8908

Baseband Member
I have windows xp upstairs on my computer and we have a Lan connection. I can have internet but my parents want me to be limited to go to only the sites that we put in a list or something. I want to still be able to use AIM and play games over the internet. If there is any free to cheap program to do this please help me out.

Move out :p

All I can suggest is doing a google search for it.

Try tucows.com or downloads.com

Your 23, at least thats what your profile says. Why do you need to limit the site you go on. Your an adult its not like you haven't seen whats been posted on the internet before. My advice if you just want to get your parents off your back just make up a program and tell them you installed it on your computer. Or better yet just set the contents control under tools>internet options>content and enable it and set the content to the highest on all the setting and protect it with a password. So if you ever need to get through a page then you can override it.

Duh I know I should move out but come on that was not the issue. The issue was keeping my computer from getting on to websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom