Internet Problems-Very Annoying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PadaWaN5

Baseband Member
I am having internet problems with my computer, I am on my computer downstairs. On my computer upstairs I use Wireless internet and when ever i restart the computer the internet only works for a little bit then i alwayts get page load error. I try repairing my internet, and it works until it goes to Renewing IP adress. Then it says Cannot Renew IP adress what do I do Because it gets really annoying

Try rebooting your modem and router and see if it helps.

Ive tried That., Could it be becuase of my Siblings using their laptops. And Would it be easier just got get a Router and Would i be able to set it up myself from my home.

Any other reasons why this could be happening

If someone else is hogging the bandwidth then you will have problems no matter what you do. Could be that the router is not set up properly... a new router may not solve the problem unless you are using an ISP provided gateway.

If someone else is hogging the bandwidth then you will have problems no matter what you do. Could be that the router is not set up properly... a new router may not solve the problem unless you are using an ISP provided gateway.

I think it is the Bandwith Im going to try now cause I think it is mostly my sisters cause since she came home its always been liket hat Wish me lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom