Internet problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

aclark

Beta member
I am habituated with IE.
While surfing I use to save lots of web information - link, web page, Images....but all of them reside on my HDD unstructure manner. Is there any way to organize web research in a meaningful manner so that i can retrive web pages easily for offline browsing, when ever I get time.

Add the page to your favorites, click the box that says make available offline, save it and BAM. Then you can go to C: documents and settings\yourusername\favorites and open it from there.

Internet Offline Browser

Thanks.
It definitely a is good solution, but only if the number of web page links are few. But Just Imagine that if the number of web pages are in some hundreds, like I do have. then it will takes lots of time. Searching form “C: \documents and settings\yourusername\favorites” is another time taking task….

Is there any way to reduce work burden or any offline browser, web research software which allows me to save and organize web page for offline viewing.

superdave1984 said:
Add the page to your favorites, click the box that says make available offline, save it and BAM. Then you can go to C: documents and settings\yourusername\favorites and open it from there.

I got one good software for navigating and searching web research

superdave1984 said:

Hai,
I found a good advance web research software Keepoint.I had just downloaded the trial version http://www.keepoint.com. Its has most of the feature I was looking for like..

Navigating and searching web research
organize web doucument
Number of web page save option
Export web page
categorize web page

All together I can say is that its a good Internet research software for offline browsing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom