Internet Explorer 8 RC1 Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Internet Explorer 8 RC1 Download

Microsoft is expected to release Internet Explorer 8 Release Candidate 1 in the near future. Internet Explorer 8 is Microsoft's new flagship browser that is expected to be released later this year. Release Candidate is a follow up on the public beta of Internet Explorer 8.
Users who cannot wait until Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 RC1 is officially released can download the setup routine directly from Mediafire (32-bit XP, 32-bit Vista) thanks to Devrexter who posted the links on his website.
The download will install the setup for Internet Explorer 8 RC1 which will remove prior versions of Internet Explorer 8 from the system before starting the installation. It will also download and use Microsoft's Malware tool to check the system for malware.

Internet Explorer will be ready after one or two system restarts. It should be noted that the build number of the Internet Explorer 8 RC1 download is lower than the build number of the release that shipped with the Windows 7 Beta.

I'm always waiting for others to make some tests. Last time when I download some beta software my whole system crashed and I lost two weeks of works. So let me know how is it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom