Internet Explorer 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Outlook Express is included as it is stored in your User Profile in Windows. If you format everything goes away. Emails, downloads, documents and everything in between. There is nothing left out of a format on the drive/partition. Nothing is exempt.

Yes Outlook Express is included as it is stored in your User Profile in Windows. If you format everything goes away. Emails, downloads, documents and everything in between. There is nothing left out of a format on the drive/partition. Nothing is exempt.

I have some youtube videos in my email folders and would like to keep them so how could I save them to a disc? I tried to save youtube videos to my documents in a folder but then they don,t work for long!

You would have to back up the Outlook Express emails. Export them and after the reinstall import them again.

asking you all for your opinion about something I read that home computers and even lap tops are going to be a thing of the pass in about 5 to 10 years because of cell phones and text messaging and also the internet and everything is on these phones what do you all think?

Considering that those are just mini computers i would say that it is a bunch of garbage. While my "Smart Phone" is useful, there is no way it would ever be able to replace my PC. EVER.

Lets see even with getting a MicroSD card that my phone can handle i can get 4GB of data on my phone. I cant watch home movies unless they are recorded by my phone, i can only listen to music that is compatible with my phone, and i cant install any new apps. (I dont have a iPhone)

My Pc has over 1TB of storage, I can watch whatever i want, listen to whatever i want and install what ever i want.

So yeah PC's will be obsolete for those that can use a phone as a replacement. For the rest of us there will never be a replacement of our PC.

Considering that those are just mini computers i would say that it is a bunch of garbage. While my "Smart Phone" is useful, there is no way it would ever be able to replace my PC. EVER.

Lets see even with getting a MicroSD card that my phone can handle i can get 4GB of data on my phone. I cant watch home movies unless they are recorded by my phone, i can only listen to music that is compatible with my phone, and i cant install any new apps. (I dont have a iPhone)

My Pc has over 1TB of storage, I can watch whatever i want, listen to whatever i want and install what ever i want.

So yeah PC's will be obsolete for those that can use a phone as a replacement. For the rest of us there will never be a replacement of our PC.

I don,t have a phone but with all the text messaging and everything else a phone does it had me thinking! so where do you think our future is going with PC then? because 10 or 15 years from now there will be some change even to our PC

There is no way to predict that. It was less than 15 years ago when a guy named Bill Gates said we would never need more than 640KB of RAM. We have systems with 12GB now. There is no way to ever predict the future of anything with technology cause it evolves faster than anyone can predict.

You would be better off calling a physic hotline to even try to get a answer to that one.

There is no way to predict that. It was less than 15 years ago when a guy named Bill Gates said we would never need more than 640KB of RAM. We have systems with 12GB now. There is no way to ever predict the future of anything with technology cause it evolves faster than anyone can predict.

You would be better off calling a physic hotline to even try to get a answer to that one.

we will see how long it will take before we all have to get new systems for example all web sites will probably go HD etc!!!!!!

I have a question, how do I get a clearer sound from videos for example youtube.com when I have my headphones on? is it my headphones and maybe I need a new pair or is it my PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom