Internet Explorer 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
You may get to have a look at the future of the Internet Explorer browser sooner than you might think.

Although Microsoft is currently lagging behind Mozilla that has introduced Firefox 3.0 Gran Paradiso since early December 2006, third party sources confirm that the next version of Internet Explorer is already cooking in the Redmond labs.

Internet Explorer 8.0 will be introduced at MIX 07, at the Venitian Hotel in Las Vegas between April 30 and May 2. One of the sessions at MIX 07 is addressed to designers and developers and is entitled: "First Look at the Future of IE."

At the 2007 International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Microsoft has confirmed that the development of Internet Explorer 8.0 has already debuted. Coincidentally, at MIX 06, Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates promised that releases of Internet Explorer will be separated by 9 to 12 months maximum. In this context, Internet Explorer 8.0 should be launched towards the final quarter of 2008.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Internet-Explorer-8-0-44304.shtml

I have some systems on FF2 and some on Opera. No real preference. IE7 however just looks wierd to me.

ie7 has 1 massive floor.

download.com does not work with it easily.

If you go to lavasoftusa for adaware and follow the download.com link you get the thankyou message but no download.

This is down to the browser blocking the popup system download.com use, but you also dont get the popup blocked message until you search download.com for the file yourself.

Took me ages to figure that out and now get frustrated on every client machine i download adaware on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom