internet acting weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnni

Beta member
Hi
I have been having trouble accessing websites. Usually when i log on the pages will load up fast (on 2mb connection). Then when i load other pages it takes about 1min to load a pages and so on. I have scanned my pic with AVG & Ad-Aware and nothing came up. I am using AOL broadband and uninstalled/reinstalled the software & drivers.
The only thing i can think of is that using Firefox on the bottom bar it says sometimes looking up ad.uk.doubleclick.net or a similar site not relating to the site that i actually want to connect to. Also after 5 mins or so being connected i am virtually cut off. The connection says it's ok but if i am on google for instance i click on a link and it does'nt load up or anything.

How is your connection? Hardwire or Wireless?

I would suggest clearing cache, cookies etc. Restarting your internet/modem. And if that doesn't work. Might be your internet card.

CCleaner or nCleaner to clear that stuff easily. That ad.uk.doubleclick is a as. Can install the adblock extension in Firefox or IE7Pro for IE to eliminate ads easily. Could help as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom