If i started a Forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.

revenge2

In Runtime
If i started a Forum, would most of you guys join? and pass the word around on all the other forums you guys use?

I could probably get free hosting off of invisionfree or something similar. Have a nice looking page, user prefered content etc.

LOL, it aint like im making a gang and taking them away from tech-forums. i love this site, i just need something to do in the holidays.:)

so what do you think. would people join if the word got around?

not really i dont like the enviroment in other forums as it all seems like a competition, more then trying to help people and learn, and on another forum i was baned was computerforums.com and the admin preaty much abused his powers, in the sense he said i harased people using the pm service which i didnt kno how to use and i havent used yet on this forum. i didnt receive any warnign and it was a ban for life on my first strike which i received false acusations for. anyway i very much like tech forums and am very loyal to this site. i only use on oher forum and that is forzamotorsport.net and thats cause im a big forza fan. and i dont see the point in making another forum if everyone from here is just gonna join that one.

If it's nice, and has the same friendly community as tech-forums, definitely. Btw, you should make a separate category for forza because it's so incredible. Spreading the word could be as easy as just putting the link in your sig as "second tech-forums"

If it's nice, and has the same friendly community as tech-forums, definitely. Btw, you should make a separate category for forza because it's so incredible. Spreading the word could be as easy as just putting the link in your sig as "second tech-forums"

i dont understand why you would want to start a forum if its not out of personal gain. what's wrong with this one? i think someone just wants ad money...

i mean by starting a new forum your only going to dilute the already existent community. i think its better to just have one community with lots of people than lots of forums with small amounts of people.

i dont understand why you would want to start a forum if its not out of personal gain. what's wrong with this one? i think someone just wants ad money...

i mean by starting a new forum your only going to dilute the already existent community. i think its better to just have one community with lots of people than lots of forums with small amounts of people.

lol, uhh im a non-profit organization!!!. hahahah plus i would like "FRee webhosting with ad free services" which i have already seen around the net.

lol, uhh im a non-profit organization!!!. hahahah plus i would like "FRee webhosting with ad free services" which i have already seen around the net.

i still dont see why you want to split the community up. i think youll find most people are happy here, and those that arent have gone to ToV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom