IE7 Sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I hate about IE7 is that the tabs are too fat (even on high resolution). But I find it WAY faster then Firefox!

sam2698 said:
Hmm... I was thinking of upgrading my IE to ver 7 but you say they have a bad layout. I'll have to reconsider then...

Instead of going by what everyone else is saying, try it for yourself

The only thing good about firefox was the tabbed browsing, other than that I don't know why it is really that much better.... I am using IE7, if you don't know why, just think about the fact that there is a sticky on this forum about how to deal with firefox memory issues... and I thought windows was supposed to be the one slowing down my machine. Looks to me like Firefox is a culprit now too:p

With apologies to Warez Monster (I kinda was skeptical of IE7 to put it mildly), I have installed IE7. I think it is much better than IE6, the look is smoother, and I like some of the features. Tabbed browsing isn't a big deal to me so I'm not impressed. But so far it seems like a good thing. It hasn't hung on me yet. And I have fewer page loading issues. I attribute some of those to the sites themselves.

superdave1984 said:
With apologies to Warez Monster (I kinda was skeptical of IE7 to put it mildly), I have installed IE7. I think it is much better than IE6, the look is smoother, and I like some of the features. Tabbed browsing isn't a big deal to me so I'm not impressed. But so far it seems like a good thing. It hasn't hung on me yet. And I have fewer page loading issues. I attribute some of those to the sites themselves.

No need fo that......so take it you like it so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom