IE Problem With Links

Status
Not open for further replies.

craftman

Beta member
I publish CDs which utilise html to provide a catalogue of contents. The main driving force of this is JAlbum. Naturally, the vast majority of links point to files on the CD, either text or image links. My problem is that in IE, these links just don't work! :eek: They work fine in Firefox and Opera, but with IE's dominance, and some rather foolish folk being unwilling to convert, i really need a better fix than the only one i know ;)

Many of my customers have very limited computer skills and it's essential that the fix is easy or that I find an html workaround ;)

I'd appreciate any and all help that you good folks can give me :)

We need to see the code defiantly.
There could be a very easy work around that just requires modification of the code ;)

Cheers,

~ Tkey

Use Mozilla Firefox and you will never face problems.

My how wrong that statement is. Firefox is no where neear perfect. There are plenty of sites that dont work right with it. Not to mention issues such as this that have also affected Firefox users.

I have had fewer issues with IE than with Firefox lately.

Use Mozilla Firefox and you will never face problems.

Clearly diddn't read the question.
This user requires minimal effort client side. Telling the client they need to download an additional product to their computer to use the software isn't going to be of much use.

Cheers,

~ Tkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom