I was wondering..

techn00b

Beta member
Is it possible to create a personal email program for your family and loved ones? Is it possible to have a computer completely off grid? To create your own internet? I do not have an understanding of how the internet works. I have not found an email service that I enjoy. They all seem to insist that you know about how famous people are doing. I do not care if they lived today or died tomorrow. Sorry to seem crude. But that's just how it is for me. There are ads to the left and the right of my email inbox. I would like for once to not have my brain to be influenced by someone else in any way. Does this make sense? Am I the only one that feels this way? I didn't mean to post where I'm not supposed to.

Last edited:
Moved to Internet Software and Browsers.

As for the email services... why not get an ad-blocker to remove the ads on the sides of the screen? Then you don't have to worry about those.

A lot of online services allow you to use their service from within an email client, such as Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, etc. You just need the server settings along with your account info.

Back
Top Bottom