HTTP Proxy List Youtube Video. FRESH

Status
Not open for further replies.

diadora

Beta member
Hey new to this forum but i though that i would share my Youtube channel and tell you about the videos i will me making.

I started the Youtube channel to help people with the internet and computers and the first video is about how to set up a proxy with Firefox.

Tell me what you guys think and if making more of these videos will help the community.

Welcome to Tech-Forums, diadora!!!

Sorry but there are no personal links allowed in your posts. Personal links are allowed in signatures though, and you earn that privilege by making 40 quality posts. So that's why I edited your post to remove your link.

Personal links aren't allowed because it is considered spamming around here. It's nice that you want to make videos as a guide to help people with the internet and computers. But you could also work towards having a signature with a personal link by helping out the members around here.

Please be advised to read the rules. You do not have the option to use the PM system till you reach 40 posts. Due to spammers using that to spread pr0n spam. So you dont have the option for people to PM you either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom