How fast is your broadband?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFCJohnSmith

In Runtime
On Wednesday I got my broadband upgraded to 50Mb/s and I am happy with it apart from the fact that no where I visit will allow me to download at 50Mb/s.

Here is my speed test from the tinternet, what speeds are you getting in your part of the world, (although it says Telewest it is actually Virgin Media, Telewest where the original cable company). I should also point out that I done a speed test on two other sites and got 1 which said that I was downloading at just over 50Mb/s and another one which said that I was getting just over 49Mb/s but I couldnt get a link of them sites so I aint posted them here.

PS Are there any Japanese or Koreans on this forum because I believe that they get 150Mb/s, Virgin are supposed to be bringing out 100Mb/s next year and they have confirmed that they are piloting 200Mb/s which when brought out would make it the fastest broadband in the world if no one else brought anything faster out.

I know we have several topics about this somewhere. Off Topic has had this brought up several times as well as the Networking area. I will have to try and find them and sticky one of them so that we can have a central place for all of these type of topics.

http://www.techist.com/forums/f50/what-your-isp-speed-207214/

There found the last one started and made it a sticky so that you can see others results and compare.

I just moved it there after you posted this. ;) I went searching for it. But since it is there now, i will close this one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom