How to download mp3 file's from a webpage which are hidden or not visible. - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Internet > Internet Software and Browsers
Click Here to Login

Old 11-21-2017, 12:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default How to download mp3 file's from a webpage which are hidden or not visible.

Hi I am Rupesh from India and I visited a web page which consists of 200 + of mp3 files and I want to download all the files automatically not through manual I mean right click on the link and select option save link as.

Previously I have downloaded mp3 files from a web page by first saving it to htm file and then copied all the links containing .mp3 to a text file. After that I have downloaded files using download manager by importing the above text file.

The interesting fact about the current page I want to download is that I saved the page as .htm and opened it in a text editor but unfortunately I found only single line containing .mp3. I have visited that webpage in Firefox browser and clicked on some links then Firefox is playing those files using it's player.

I can definitely say that the current webpage consists of more than 200 mp3 files but I can't find lines containing .mp3 in the webpage which is saved as text file.

The author's of webpage kept these files freely I mean anyone can download at free of cost but with above drawbacks.

I want to download mp3 files from the current webpage only I mean without web spidering.

Previously I have downloaded mp3 or other media files from a similar webpage in Firefox browser using an add-on called download helper but at present it is not working.

I am providing the webpage address and so please try to examine it and suggest a method to download all mp3 files contained in the page. Are there any specific tools for downloading files from such pages.

The link is
https://andhra-telugu.com/bhakti/

Regards,
Rupesh.

rupeshforu3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 02:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Private Joker

Default Re: How to download mp3 file's from a webpage which are hidden or not visible.

Try the DownThemAll extension in FireFox. It doesn't work in FF 57 (Quantum), but is available in previous versions.

If I help you, or you just like what I said, rep me by clicking the under my post
carnageX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 11:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default Re: How to download mp3 file's from a webpage which are hidden or not visible.

I have tried to download those files in Firefox using add-on downthemall but unfortunately the add-on is unable to recognize mp3 files.
rupeshforu3 is offline   Reply With Quote