how do you make wallpapers fit your screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollyoaks777

In Runtime
how do you make wallpapers fit your screen,if you cant resize them how can you tell which ones will fit 15" screen.
thank you in advance

check the resolution that your monitor is running at via display properties and get wallpapers that match that size.
you can also choose the position as stretch but sometimes this will distort the image.

i found out the problem,the pictures were set to be displayed with black margins on either side thank you will check photobucket out

Check interfacelift.com for great wallpapers in a huge variety of resolutions.

mak where did you put my documents post,i cant find it but its ok i did a system restore and it worked putting all my folders,word docs powerpoints etc together if it is still on the site can you please close it or show me where it is thanks mate.

I deleted it just like i deleted the Lan Topic. It is called posting in the right area for a reason. The Browser area has nothing to do with Vista Documents and it doesnt have anything to do with your Lan issues.

That is why we have the Windows forums and the Network forums. Post in the right area and your topics wont get deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom