How do you BAN a country from viewing your web site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the worst excuse

PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS, IT'S COMICAL AND TURE AT THE SAME TIME PEOPLE.
You sound more of a racist in my opinion:

1.) The terrorist are not all in Saudi Arabia
2.) They are probably all here, well the ones the will attack, (the 911 ones lived here for like 6 years prior to 2001.)
3.)They won't use your little site to dipict obsticles for an attack, do you THINK THEY RELIED ON PICTURES OF THE TWIN TOWERS, AND THE PENTAGON FOR THEIR ATTACK ON 911, OR DO YOU THINK THEY PERHAPS WENT AROUND THEM AND SAW THEM FIRST HAND??? GOT THEIR OWN PICTURES MAYBE?????
4.)I assume there are thousands, if not millions of obtainable pictues of your downtown area onlnie already, plus, YOUR DOWNTOWN SKYLINE AND SURROUNDINGS AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE, they are free advertisement for any terrorist.

AND 5.) incase you forgot:

5.) WHO SAID ALL THE TERRORISTS WERE FROM SAUDI ARABIA? IF THAT'S NOT A RACIST COMMENT, I DON'T KNOW WHAT ONE IS.

OH, YOU BETTER BLOCK THE USA FROM YOUR SITE TOO, bc as you read in # 1, and 2, terrorists live in the US, Canada, Mexico, everywhere, perhaps you may want to just allow your household network to view the site.

OMG, I WILL CALL GOOGLE FIRST THING IN THE MORNING, THEY ARE JUST ONE OF I'M SURE MANY SITES THAT ALLOW ONE TO FOR FREE USE THEIR ONLINE DIGITAL SATELLITE PHOTO MAPPING SYSTEM. GO TO IT, TYPE IN YOUR ADDRESS, YOUR HOUSE IS RIGHT THERE, A NICE AERIAL PHOTO OF IT, GO AHEAD, ZOOM IN, TOP RIGHT CORNER, CLICK SATELLITE. HTTP://MAPS.GOOGLE.COM I WILL TELL GOOGLE VIA TELEPHONE IN THE MORNING TO BLOCK THE SAUDI'S FROM ANY ACCESS.

**SORRY FOR BEING MEAN, I HAD TOO, THIS WAS SUCH A STUPID THREAD ANYWAYS.

Re:

...I throw my popcorn in the air, suck the last amount of coke from my carton, stand, throw my arms in the air...

...and
applaud!

How do you know they're actually Saudis?
1. We happen to have some troops over there.
2. Saudi Arabia is as much a part of the WWW as any, and anything coming THROUGH Saudi networks can be pinged to some location there.

Lastly, if all you have is xmas pics and nothing millitary/political/public there, don't worry about it. They probably just like yer tree. :)

Besides, you can't really block a country's network, since they can simply route through another path to get to you. And if they're specifically targetting you, blocking their web-access won't help.

ROFL, call the FBI! LOL

eipeks said:
dude, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean everyone isn't out to get you.
:confused:

is...

...doesn't mean everyone is out to get you.

Besides, at any given time, at least three locations are possibly monitoring what you say here (and elsewhere on the web). It's nothing to get paranoid about...unless yer doing something really bad...at which point there's nothing more to say...

Re: Re:

Alvin.C said:
...I throw my popcorn in the air, suck the last amount of coke from my carton, stand, throw my arms in the air...

...and
applaud!

your reply was about as good as mine. ahahahhaa

Jesus Christ man. What in the hell possessed you to even "think" like this? I remember some dude (could it have been Michael Moore? Can't remember) was interviewing people in a small town and asking them about terrorists. The "locals" were shit scared that the terrorists were going to attack them. Upon asking what the terrorists will attack in their little town, they replied "the walmart".. uh huh..

In anycase, blocking IP addresses is just retarded. Any 12 year old who is somewhat computer saavy can bypass that.

I understand this is a worrying issue for you. But, I highly doubt the "saudi's" are going to spend a lot of money to come down and do something to your little down town :-\.. And your comments are racist - to say the least. But, I understand that it was probably not ur intention. Being racist sometimes does not take a concious effort. Probably the way you were brought up. It's not ur fault I guess :-\..

Anyways, don't worry. I am sure no one is gonna hit ur little downtown. I'd be more worried about your local walmart tho.. :rolleyes: *rolleyes*

Yah wal mart is a *****. though they do have lower prices, waiting 10-25 minutes to check out EVERYTIME YOU GO EVEN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT is starting to piss me off.

sorry, peple who are grown up racist, its not their fault, untill they turn oh, say 18 years old, at that point they should reach a maturity level that would allow them to overcome how they grew up and to see that people are people, white, black, indian, muslim, they are all terrorists. Racism is a choice you should/can overcome. enough on this topic. SOMEONE PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cant simply block people from viewing a website, it is a violation of laws somewhere. There are governments, in Africa and stuff, who are paranoid and either cut off internet completely to their country or block any and all websites they wish. This is extremely controversial in said countries. I believe North Korea has blocked a great deal of the US websites. Castro has completely cut of the web from Cuba. Afghanistan, etc... But to my knowledge, one person cannot cut off an entire country from their website. The idea is absurd.

http://slashdot.org/articles/01/07/14/147233.shtml
http://www.weblogsky.com/archives/000347.html

If you do a google search for countries banning the internet, you will find all sorts of good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom