How do I get to yahoo rather than M.yahoo ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pf1234pf

Beta member
Hi. When I go onto Internet Explorer, it goes to Windows Internet Explorer. I have Yahoo! as my home page from 'internet options'. So, it goes directly to yahoo. However, it comes up as "m.www.yahoo.com"... I may be wrong but it seems to be taking me the long way to get to yahoo.... It is going through some other Microsoft program? How can I get rid of the "M" and have it go straight through to yahoo. Many thanks in advance....

Thanks for the reply. I did this, but something is peculiar. 1- Even when I do exactly as you suggested, and I type 'www.yahoo.com', it gets changed by the system automatically to 'm.Yahoo!'... This is true even when I change my 'internet options' from the 'control panel' (which does the same thing as the approach you suggested...It is coming up as Windows Internet Explorer.. My other computer comes up as Microsoft Internet Explorer...... Another thing is occuring: 1- For some reason almost every day at some point that home page is being changed to 'msn.com'. What could be doing this? I am not physically modifying the home page... Many thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom