how to delete cookies in chrome

bigdan

Daemon Poster
i want to erase the cookies from a certain site, cant login there. i've seen instructions but cant seem to follow them. basically the part im getting stuck on is going to Wrench-Options-Under the Hood.

When I goto the Wrench I dont see 'Options' anywhere. I've looked around in other sub-menus for either 'Options' or 'Under the Hood' but couldnt find either. Please advise!

Here's what I was trying to follow, for what its worth

4 Ways to Clear Browser Cookies for Just One Site | Vertster Multivariate and A/B Testing Software

Wrench icon > Tools > Clear Browsing Data... > Select the timeframe > Select what you want to delete > Click Clear Browsing Data.

Can also do:
Wrench Icon > Settings > Under the Hood tab > Clear Browsing Data... buton > same as above

Hi bigdan,

Just press these key Ctrl+Shift+Delete a dialogue box will appear in front of you with tick mark option about clear history option and cookies too.

Click the settings icon right of your browser then click settings, then click show advanced options then click content settings under the privacy tab, and then click all cookies and then click remove all

Back
Top Bottom