How To....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Riot

Baseband Member
Hey everyone, I have a question...

Umm, I know how to scan documents, Then once I have um on Microsoft Word, Is there a way to edit them. Like type on it?

Thanks,

--ryan

PS-
QUICK AWNSERS PLZ! :D

Right click on the file and goto open with, then you can select what program will open it.

Or you can change it in the properties of the file.

depends what type it is, if its txt or wordpad or a MS word document pretty much any program can.

either open with wordpad notepad or MS word..

Well from reading that I don't think so.

I am planning on helping my little bro out. He had a D- on his report card, So I told him I scan it. And change the text to an b+ for him.

But I need help, Get my point?

I don't think your explaining what your trying to do well enough.

What is the file format your trying to open?

Surely wordpad, notepad or MS Word can do it.

If not, then its gotta be from a less popular word application..

But you have to tell us..

Alright my bro came to me with his report card, with a D- on it. And he wants me to change it to b+. I said alright all try my best. So I scanned it in my scanner, It comes up on Microsoft Word. All I need to know is how to change the text on that D- to B+, Or a way to write the text over it.

Thank you.

--ryan

Also, The only way I found of MW is using a text box.

And when I open it on MS wordpad it says it opens it but it's blank. And can't open on MS Paint either, something to do with the file.

^don't double post, edit your previous one...it just makes more work for mods.

You could use paint or photoshop to edit out the D- and put a b+, it would be really easy if he got a b+ already on the report in something else, then you could copy that part, and put it in a different spot. But i would advise against doing this, as it is editing an important document, it could be considered against the law, and he got the mark, that's his problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom