Holy :| Opera Browser is Brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
I started off with IE7, its good, and then found FireFox, thats really good. but then i just downloaded opera, and crap this thing is brilliant. Websites just appear, sod the loading, they just appear its like holy crap. And then theres the REALLY cool speed dial.. open a new tab enter the websites you commonly visit (or drag the tab from the top, again cool) and then just click and away you go... and the magic wand for every website you visit (password manager) this is a seriously awsome browser, so if you havn't yet tried it DO SO !. and if you have, im sure you'd agree :D

UUUhhhmm... duh. lol. I started using it when Firefox & IE started having problems together, and haven't turned back since.

And im glad i found it :)...only odd thing though taht on speedtest my ping is 200 with opera.. and 30 with FireFox and IE. But who cares about ping when your on internet browser when web pages load oooo so much quicker. Dang im physically excited :D

erm.. i got some toolbar thingy up and clicked on cascades now i can see all the windows one behind each other like on windows desktop, i havnt figured out how to turn it back to normal without closing all windows. How do i ?

Aye opera is great. I couldn't stand firefox. It didnt like DAP integration and the default FF DL manager blows donkey.

not sure kman XD try clickign the same thing you clicked last time? ; ;

I switched to Opera a couple months ago from Firefox. It really is the fastest browser I've used.
& yes, the speed dial is tasty.
I can't stand to use Firefix or IE anymore. Although, sometimes you have to for some sites :angry:

This Magic Wand thing is GREAT. :D (purposly log in and out of websites, just to do magic wand :))

I also love the 'G search' command in the adress bar like 'G Tech Forums' and it opens the google search results for tech forums. This owns :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom