hiding IP

bigdan

Daemon Poster
I'm in Canada, and want to show my IP as a US one. Some CBS / Youtube videos are blocked for us for some reason. Anyway so I got Easy Hide IP which is easily the highest rated on download.com but for some reason that's not doing the job. Hotspot has worked in the past but I dont like it, I think it slows the computer down. Anyone?

Thanks
Dan

I'm in Canada, and want to show my IP as a US one. Some CBS / Youtube videos are blocked for us for some reason. Anyway so I got Easy Hide IP which is easily the highest rated on download.com but for some reason that's not doing the job. Hotspot has worked in the past but I dont like it, I think it slows the computer down. Anyone?

Thanks
Dan

Better use VPN, and if u ain't cracking any web apps, sites or spread malware, than you can use VDS with own VPN on it, and don't forget to set off logging. But anyway, your speed will be lower...
i.e.: kebrum.com, hidemyass.com etc or rent VDS and configure your own VPN

Better use VPN, and if u ain't cracking any web apps, sites or spread malware, than you can use VDS with own VPN on it, and don't forget to set off logging. But anyway, your speed will be lower...
i.e.: kebrum.com, hidemyass.com etc or rent VDS and configure your own VPN

Wrong. Hide Tass does not allow you to configure your own VPN. You're using their servers; they decide, but yes, the IP changes frequently with hidemyass.

Back
Top Bottom