~ hey yo, help me on this stuf, seriously!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pc_boy

Daemon Poster
Hey, you know how there are some "sites" that are just like

"Index of blah blah"

and then it has something like

Name Last modified Size

[DIR] Parent Directory 16-Nov-2006 10:38 -
ch851117.gif 15-Mar-2001 06:23 24k
[IMG] ch851118.gif 15-Mar-2001 06:23 16k

i don't think they are actually websites, they're just indexes of some folder.. anways, this one "index" has like a couple hundred pics, and i wanna save them all, but the only way i know is to just click on each one and drag it into a folder on my desktop, but that's too slow.
does anyone know a fast way i could do it? i would appreciate that man... seriously, this stuff is important to me so yeah...

peace out gangster!

p.s. thanks again

..ok i'm done!

they're links to images, so i can do the shift stuff and get all the text but that's not what i want, i want the files that the links point to.

HTTrack.

http://www.httrack.com/

It allows you to download a World Wide Web site from the Internet to a local directory, building recursively all directories, getting HTML, images, and other files from the server to your computer. HTTrack arranges the original site's relative link-structure. Simply open a page of the "mirrored" website in your browser, and you can browse the site from link to link, as if you were viewing it online. HTTrack can also update an existing mirrored site, and resume interrupted downloads. HTTrack is fully configurable, and has an integrated help system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom