Hey guys, having a little trouble with yahoo mail.

The Matt

Beta member
Ok so here's my problem. On a few of my email addresses, there is no problem, they work seamless. But on one, the certain one that I need to access tonight, here's what happens. I sign in, click on mail, try to click on my inbox, and I get a message. [h=2]Welcome to Yahoo! Mail[/h] Yahoo! Mail is now even faster, safer, and easier to use. Yahoo! now automatically identifies items such as words, links, people, and subjects from your email to learn what matters to you so that we can deliver exciting new product features and relevant ads.
Before you can access Yahoo! Mail, we need your consent to our new Terms of Service and the Yahoo! Mail Privacy Policy. Learn more about how we protect your privacy.

Then it prompts me to either accept or no thanks. Regardless on what I press, on google chrome and internet explorer the same question just respawns over and over again. Opera is different, it prompts me to sign into yahoo with my id and password again, then goes to the accept or no thanks, then back to the login screen. What gives here?

I just signed in with no issues using Chrome. Maybe it was just a glitch on the site.

Have you tried to login in Google Chrome Incognito Mode (Press Ctrl + Shift + N , in Google Chrome)
if it works then delete your browser history, hope it helps

Back
Top Bottom