Help Plss!! about flash player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrfing

Beta member
Help!
Because I don't get it.
The problem is i can't view web pages with flash.
i can't see any flash movie. i've already installed the flash player.

already gone to macromedia's home page, installed the shockwave player, but i can't install the flash player. theres supposed to pop-up security message before i could install it but i didn't see any. so i went searching for a mirror site to dl the installer, found it and dld it, installed it, but nothing happens.
restarted the computer, uninstalled the flash player and installed it again. did all that but still the same. no flash movie in web sites. can't see anything on www.2advanced.com or any web w/ flash. I'm confused. please help!

if you are using Firefox, it will ask you download the Flash plugin when you surfed to those sites that require Flash plugin.
for IE, it will show the security message as mentioned above.
if you still have any problem with that, so why don't you reinstall Firefox version 1.0 (not the PR version), and try to download the plugin again.

The security message didn't poped up. Thanks for the help but i still can't seem to get it to work.
Micro details : I use IE 6, laptop dell latitude, windows XP.

Can you help? plss? thanks...

intercodes said:
Tyrfing

okay, during the manual installation you will be provided with the option to select the browsers for which flash player should be installed. Did you select IE?

If yes and you still have problem, then redownload this file and install it http://software-files.download.com/...x.exe?lop=link&ptype=3002&ontid=2378&siteId=4

If the flash player doesn work, then install shockwave player...

Sign
Codes:)
whoa! Thank you!! The active X was missing!
And during the manual installation a i didn't see the IE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom