Help with Neweggs S/H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von Theron

In Runtime
Do all the items on newegg offer free shipping and handling if so what do i have to chose when ordering items. Over night/2 bussiness days and so on. If someone bought items from them plz help me out cause i dont wane be stuck with a big s/h fee. by the way i live in New Jersey if its needed.

they wont give out FREE SHIPPING on every option, it'll be specifically written somewhere to choose from, and there u'll have to select free shipping option.

understand?

i calculated the shipping on the site i chose over night and new jersey and the price stayed the same so i thought it was ok then i submitted and it saiz total is 58 when on calcutation it was 32

Their calculator is messed up or somethin'. Their "free" shipping (offered on various items--not all), is via FedEx basic. I believe it is ground...

I have ordered three times from Newegg, and each time: I ordered one day, received the stuff two or three days later. Then again, I live one state over :p

Also, lately they've been putting a reduced shipping cost--again, specific to the "standard" type--from $.99 and up. They'd never give overnight free, unless it's a really big/light-weight purchase...that usually costs quite a bit of money...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom