Help with Denied Requests threw a Proxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
Hellow everyone, Hope ya all keeping well..

Ive decided to Create this new Thread folling on from the Last one I Created abit further down the List in this Catogery.. Hope its ok with the Mods..

In the Last thred I was asking about Privacey on the Internet and Following on from Sheepykins Post I started reading up on TOR and found that a Proxy can provide a level of privacey on the Web by acting a Middle man between the Client PC and Desired web server..

Been Reading up on this Topic wich is, MASSIVE. Web Page after web page, Wiki, Various Proxy Lists and Servers for Free use, ect. Now my Question is Ive found a list of Proxy Adreses on the Web and after entering the Address for the Proxy Server, I'm unable to View alot of Webpages am trying to Visit. I've went for the Anonoymus option for a HTTP Proxy. And it Mite be a Case of that the Servers am trying to connect to wont accept a Anonoymus connection, or from what av Learned in the past 36 Hours, the Proxy server mite be Denieing the Request..

This has Happend on Google, and Yahoo.co.uk and a Number of Web Sites av Visited..

Any help i will appreciate..

Thanks..

There is no way we can help you. If the request is denied you will have to try another Proxy. Simple as that. There is no way for us to know if it is the Proxy or the server connection at the other end that is causing the problems. Cause I can tell you that we have blocked several Proxies access to this site.

It boils down to this. If you dont want what you do on the internet traced, dont get on the internet. Other than that there is nothing that can protect you. TOR and Proxies can be back traced to your IP. I have done it myself sitting right here. So dont think that just cause you connect via a Proxy that you are secure and no one knows anything. That is not the case at all. The internet is not made for privacy. It is for open access to everything and everyone.

The Reason for the Post and persual of an Understanding with TOR and Proxys, is becasue its just Facinates me, Networking and Security Technology.. I have nothing to Hide but this is a Subject av Posted about more than once, as its really interesting to Learn about networking and Secure Technologys..

I could always try a different Proxy address, and yea the verry fact People try to be Anonoymus on the Internet goes against the verry Principals the Internet was Created for from my understanding.. To share and develop on Infomation and Connect People.

If anything im trying to broading my Horizons and Learn something New, if anyone was to Break in to My Computer for whatever Pourpos, they would be Verry Bord and Quick aswell, as theirs nothing of Significance..

:smile:

Proxies were not created for anonymous browsing, but caching websites for larger networks.
For example: you have 5 users on your network who all want to use tech forums. That means each one has to use the one connection they share to download and cache tech forums 5 times.

If you use a single proxy, the proxy will only download and cache it once, freeing up bandwith

TOR was created specifically for anonymous browsing, which to be honest is silly. If you've got nothing to hide etc lol. however most users of TOR are gimps who think theyre l33t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom