Have a look at my website

Status
Not open for further replies.

will_raymo2000

Solid State Member
www.freewebs.com/cool_pc

I have made that website with my friend a couple of days ago.
It is aimed at beginners to building and overclocking computers.
It needs a bit more upgrading and more information put on it. But freewebs only allows 7 pages with the non-paid account so my mate and I were researching into a paid web domain. But this site is our first and I think it is pretty good. What do you guys think about it?

All comments and questions appreiciated.

Thanks

Seriously, I think you page is a little simple with you attempting to add a little professional touch...

The colors are terrible, trust me i know my stuff, im an art student ;)

The logo, er... is kinda irkish, the colors just dun go along with one another

maybe for the nav bar... u guys can try buttons,

hmm btw... abt ur webbie policy... wun it b better if u had another page for it? coz... i tink its kinda a little out of place

wow, contradictory to my previous post, im actually quite impress though i still hate the color scheme ;)

the info is great for a newbie like me and i love it, especially the glossary part, not many webbies u know have it. i like the build and overclock links too, its detailed and with that type of info, im sure anybdy can rely on it.

but i would like to place attention to something, about your overclocking... different people have different bios and thus different "headers" or something like that, but what you are describing is how to overclock your com and not others ;). btw isnt 1mhz at a time tooooooooo little?

good job on the webbie btw, keep it up! i'll b a frequent visitor :D

its decent for beginners...(we've all been there...)

but the colors clash and nothing really blends in with each other. You've got the header, which is this "orangy" color and the text is going thru the line in the banner - doesnt look good

then you have yellow text on top and blue text down below....it doesnt match. Usually, when you create a website, you should choose a color scheme and stick with that scheme throughout your site.

here are some examples:

this is my website
this is my cousin's website

Now, I'm not saying those 2 sites are awesome...they both that flaws, but that should give you an example of coloring schemes and how to break up your web pages...also, sort out your info on your page...dont include everything on one page. You want your viewer to browse your site...Not find everything on one page..thats just my opinion

but all in all, nice job...especially since its a small web-hosting company with not much tools to work with.

by the way, both of those websites (mine and my cousin's) were created (and editted) using Macromedia Dreamweaver MX

colors are the basic... u wudnt want something that hurts the viewers eyes or make it an eyesore... u want eyecandy

and that is first and foremost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom