google toollbar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't like space taking up my room either, I don't even have a toolbar. :D

I used to when I played RuneScape, But I got rid of it.

My current setup:

I use many extensions and prefer a highly customized browser. ;)

I see a banhammer in your bookmarks, haha. :p

But that's a really nice setup, what extensions are you using?

Geez, the whole list?

• Adblock Plus
  • Advertising Cookie Opt-out
  • Aging tabs
  • All-in-One Sidebar
  • Battlefield heroes Updater
  • BBCodeXtra
  • ColorfulTabs
  • CookieCuller
  • Download Statusbar
  • Fasterfox
  • Flagfox
  • Flashblock
  • FlashGot
  • Gmail notifier
  • Google Icon
  • gui:config
  • IE Tab
  • McAfee SiteAdvisor
  • Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant
  • Nightly Tester Tools (to make them all work in 3.1b3)
  • NoScript
  • Paste and Go 2
  • Popup Resize
  • Read it Later
  • Screengrab
  • ShowIP
  • Smiley Xtra
  • Splash
  • Tab Mix Plus
  • Tiny Menu
  • Tiny URL Creator
  • Toolbar Buttons
  • translator (fixed)
  • United States English Dictionary
  • WOT
  • Yahoo! Mail Notifier
  • Yes popups
And, yes, I had to type all that out.

I have also customized the toolbars, moving everything from the Navigation toolbar to the Bookmark toolbar, as well as moving the address bar and such. Firefox allows you to make it as different as you want it to be.

Oh, and that is the ultimate banhammer. We ban through posts or a member's profile, but a banned IP means you cannot access the forums at all. ;)

now i have a new problem your logo hijacked my yahoo homepage,now yahoo has hijacked yours i have done systemrestore but it helped my home page and when i came to your site i see yahoo has hijacked yours,i installed ie8 yesterday then took it back out,thats when this problem arose.
thank you in advance ps.how do i attatch my print screen on this forum i goto attatch browse upload and when i upload the box disapperars i have uninstalled yahoo toolbar still doing the same

all is sorted now i think fingers crossed,but i would still like to know how to put a print screen on this forum ,as i know how to do them now, so much for keeping my fingers crossed,i reset my ie settings through internet options advanced now it wont let me download any toolbar or messanger,this is a nightmare.
thank you in advance

all is sorted now i think fingers crossed,but i would still like to know how to put a print screen on this forum ,as i know how to do them now, so much for keeping my fingers crossed,i reset my ie settings through internet options advanced now it wont let me download any toolbar or messanger,this is a nightmare.
thank you in advance

When you click new post, you can click the image I circled and a dialog box will pop up that you can post the location of the image. It will then show up in your post. You can preview it as well, to make sure you have the image posted the way you want.

thats not working for me ,i have saved the print screen to word doc, and when i click that insert image its asking for the url of my image mate.

Try uploading it to imageshack.us and then using tags to post it.

Save the printscreen to Paint as a JPG file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom