google spying on you

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been brought up like hundreds of times. Using the Search feature will bring you much joy. This has been known.

Using a different search engine will stop them. Since they cant get your personal data if you use Live or Ask.

i was thinking that about windows too ever since i started using vista, but wasn't sure, just going to use another search engine.

Wow, that is really stupid. It's a site to search for something you need, not a personal mentor telling you what you should do. You guys at google really have too much time on your hands if this is what you are doing.

There are laws on that. You can go to your statues in the area, such as state and town that you live in. There are privacy rights. There are internet laws. I have never been told about that. That is great that you shared it. I know that when you use there tools bars they do watch but they are not trying to spy they are just looking to see what you look for, they keep records of fav. topics and stuff like that. Tool bars can be spyware, it was never proved, what are you doing on google may I ask and maybe I could help you. And another note if you click on a add they could watch you. That is spyware. But if you can give me more details I could help you.

i am just doing random searches on computers,health etc, i have stopped using google and started using yahoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom