Google Rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
well since you new... and ur name says admindude1 you might get banned for having admin in your name... just a suggestion.. might wanna make a new account

Static_11 said:
well since you new... and ur name says admindude1 you might get banned for having admin in your name... just a suggestion.. might wanna make a new account

Who are you to tell him that? Let it be. If a mod has a problem, which I doubt, it will be delt with.

Hmmmm

Didn't think about the admin thing - maybe not a problem. But for all those interested, I am a server/network admin type dude, not a tech-forums moderator type dude.

SHAWN said:
Who are you to tell him that? Let it be. If a mod has a problem, which I doubt, it will be delt with.

When did i ever say holy crap your going to get banned go change your name right now?
i didnt
i simply said politly that the mods might not like it... it was a friendly suggestion.. and thats all

It's against the rules to have admin in your name that is why it was brought up. And creating multi accounts is a big no no. But anyways cool quize.

Tyler1989 said:
It's against the rules to have admin in your name that is why it was brought up. And creating multi accounts is a big no no. But anyways cool quize.

thank you tyler...

No, the admin thing was pretty clear from the beginning. What I mean is - why the harsh reaction to my answer? I thought I was saying OK thanks, probably not an issue but just to be clear I am definitely not an admin. And then static gets all offended. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom