Google plus...you tube channels

spacecadet11

In Runtime
Hello. I basically hate the internet. Nothing basically intuitive or rational about it.

I am signed in to youtube. Somehow it knows my email address.

I am trying to simply comment in the comments section.

The computer does not allow me to comment where it will show up for me to see.

It just keeps prompting me to create new channels.

What's the problem.

Bye
SC

If you are signed into your Google Account, YouTube will know your email address. YouTube is owned by Google and all Google Accounts are crossed over for all their services. That is how it knows you email address.

As far as the comments, contact YouTube Support. We are not their support team. We dont know why you cant comment.

If you hate the internet, get off it. You dont have to be on it. There is nothing intuitive or rational about humans, period. So why should something we create be that way. Plus the fact that what you might be intuitive or rational will be exactly the opposite for someone else. I for 1 have never had an issue with the way things work. Then again I am able to research my own issues and not ask someone else to point me in the right direct for every problem I have. I will search for the answers myself and only when I cant find them ask someone else if they have come across something similar. Not the exact opposite...

Hello. No..I think I will stay. As far as contacting support..I believe it is up to the readers as to whether they would like to answer any questions that I might pose in these forums. O'h well

Bye
SC

An how would any of the readers on this site know if the poster of the video has comments allowed or not? How would they know if you have the proper permissions setup on your account to comment or not? So yet again, contacting YouTube Support is going to get you the proper answers instead of just a bunch of people guessing.

Maybe it is time that you realized that life isnt about having everything handed to you cause you are to lazy to do something for yourself. You want every answer given to you. Just cause this is the internet and this is a support forum doesnt mean you shouldnt at least TRY to do something for yourself. You fail to even attempt. Sooner or later, people on this site and others will see your failure. They will stop holding your hand forcing you to start doing stuff for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom