Google+

spacecadet11

In Runtime
Hello. My computer says...that my browser is not supported. But I have downloaded the stuff any way. What's the problem?

Question # 2. I've had this remarkable problem in the past. My web cam..when it was installed did not create a shortcut for the desktop and I can not find in the start menu where the device short cut is.

How can I find it? I did 'All programs' as well.

Hello. I have uploaded a photo to google plus. And now it is impossible to delete it. #1 Makes absolutely no sense. #2. Now I might know why the internet has a lot of stupid, undesirable pictures.

How do I delete it?

I have a web cam. How do you take a picture. Can not find the software to access the cam. If I take a picture with the web cam..where is it saved? Pictures.

Bye
SC

Last edited by a moderator:
To answer question one.. I believe Google+ is mixed with Picasa. Try finding the pictures through Picasa and deleting from there.

To answer question 2... it all depends on the webcam software. If not in pictures, then look through My Documents.

I'm not sure exactly what you meant when you said: " My computer says...that my browser is not supported. But I have downloaded the stuff any way.". Can you clarify a bit more? Do you mean google+ is saying that? I ran into that issue while I was checking out your photo problem. Have you tried switching browsers, if it's up to date? For some reason, google+ wouldn't work on my 23.0 firefox but would work fine on my Internet Explorer 9.

Question#2: Yeah, that happens sometimes with some programs. You can always just create it yourself.
Assuming you have windows: Right click on your desktop, hover over new, and click shortcut. In the window that appears, click the browse button, click and expand "computer", click "Local Disk (C:)", find the "Program Files" folder and click it, find the folder that says the name/manufacturer of your webcam. For example, I have a Logitech pro 900 webcam, so my webcam software is in the Logitech folder. once You click that folder, look for a "Launcher_main.exe" file, or something similar. You may need to go into another sub folder to find it. Once you do, click it, click done, click next, and click finish.

Go to the album, and select the photo you want to delete, within the options toolbar above the picture there should be a trashcan, just click the trashcan.

And it would depend on the webcam and the software you installed that came with it.

Hope I helped. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom