a....gonna crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlyouyou

Baseband Member
i wanna use firefox.and it's good..but anybody can tell me why is alwasy shaking????if i close some web ,then it stop,but later it will lbegin...really bored with these!!and if it keep on like this,i'm afraid i will give up using it...

i did that..but non-useful...shit..i guess,it's firefox's problem..maybe some setting.

i remember years ago i had a prank program that worked in the background that would "shake" any windows in restore mode. I think it was called earthquake.

neways this only happens with firefox right? You may want to post a hijack this log. Another option would be to try to reinstall.

csamuels said:
i remember years ago i had a prank program that worked in the background that would "shake" any windows in restore mode. I think it was called earthquake.

neways this only happens with firefox right? You may want to post a hijack this log. Another option would be to try to reinstall.

i do reinstall the firefox..but non useful..i also tried the anti-virus and hijack software.nothing detect...

southernlady said:
Do you have the latest drivers installed for your video card? Liz

yep..it ok to run other programs, just firefox shaking...

and now ,i'm back using mathon...

Try updating your mouse drivers and decreasing the sensitivity. My Firefox will do that on occassion, but it is the scroll wheel between clicks doing it.

I heard about this problem a thousand times. Sounds like a bug to me. Get another browser or try what Trotter says.

i've heard this a couple times now but have never seen it and i use firefox in several computers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom