Gmail message sometimes doesn't open - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Internet > Internet Software and Browsers
Click Here to Login

Old 10-21-2018, 05:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Ultra Techie

Default Gmail message sometimes doesn't open

When I'm going through my email in Gmail I often tend to open the messages by pressing Control and clicking on the few emails of interest, which opens each of these emails in a separate tab. For the most part this works fine, but once in a while when I get to one of these tabs, the email wont load. Refreshing doesn't help that. So in those cases I never find out which email I haven't read. Maybe harmless maybe not.

I wonder if there's some way by reading the url and decoding the text within I can get some idea of which email it was? It's gibberish to me but perhaps there's some actual data in there.

Here's an example of the url of one of the emails:
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui...0254376&cvid=1

Does this mean anything to anyone?

You want the best? Here I am
bigdan is offline   Reply With Quote