Gmail message sometimes doesn't open

bigdan

Daemon Poster
When I'm going through my email in Gmail I often tend to open the messages by pressing Control and clicking on the few emails of interest, which opens each of these emails in a separate tab. For the most part this works fine, but once in a while when I get to one of these tabs, the email wont load. Refreshing doesn't help that. So in those cases I never find out which email I haven't read. Maybe harmless maybe not.

I wonder if there's some way by reading the url and decoding the text within I can get some idea of which email it was? It's gibberish to me but perhaps there's some actual data in there.

Here's an example of the url of one of the emails:
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?u...inbox&th=#thread-f:1614914572650254376&cvid=1

Does this mean anything to anyone?

why not try mail applications. They have the viewer screen right beside them the unread ones are often in bold letters, you will be given hints of whether you have read the emails or not. Meanwhile, it is quicker to get the emails here, than individually opening emails from teh web browser.

If you are on Mac, Prefer Mac Mail. It is free and goes quite smooth.
Other wise you can get Outlook (not Outlook.com) on any of your systems. It comes with the Office suite.

Back
Top Bottom