Forward email to my phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snump

In Runtime
Is there a free service out there that will access a pop server and forward those messages to another amil address, or phone? I don't want the messages on the original server deleted though.

bradybnmci said:
GANGSTA MAIL

All you have to do is setup an automatic forwarding through the email account. It will keep an original on the server.

Ok, I have a gmail account, but I want email from another completely seperate system to be forwarded to be forwarded. I think this will only forward mail sent to the gmail account.

Ok, I don't quite understand what you mean... You have another email account that you wish to have forwarded ? Any email account should be able to forward to another email account no matter what protocol it uses. I think I don't quite get what you are asking.

bradybnmci said:
Ok, I don't quite understand what you mean... You have another email account that you wish to have forwarded ? Any email account should be able to forward to another email account no matter what protocol it uses. I think I don't quite get what you are asking.

My college's email is pop3 - it does not have a setting to forward mail anywhere.
So I need somethingt hat will POP the mail fromt he server and forward it to my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom