• Firefox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Opera

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be sure to pay around with your tab settings to get them like you want. It's a matter of personal taste and whatnot. I prefer not close tab button and middle click to kill a tab, and middle click to open a link in a new tab.

You can customize your toolbar to put anything anywhere. Play around with it to get it like you want.

Does Opera have similar an extension similar to "videodownloader" in firefox ? I think it doesn't

Neither does it have ad block plus, No Script and i can go on and on. Deathhawk dont try to justify that Opera has the same or even comes close to the same library of extensions that FF has. If you think Opera is great fine but fact is fact it doesnt have anything near what FF has. Not to mention the security holes.

Neither does it have ad block plus, No Script and i can go on and on. Deathhawk dont try to justify that Opera has the same or even comes close to the same library of extensions that FF has. If you think Opera is great fine but fact is fact it doesnt have anything near what FF has. Not to mention the security holes.

Video downloader: VideoDownloader Widget - Opera Widgets

Adblock: Opera has "block content". Screeny: http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/760/naamlooscn7.png

NoScript: Although not as good as NoScript, there are some ways: Is there an equivalent of NoScript for Opera? - Security and privacy in Opera - Opera Community

What security holes? Compare: Mozilla Firefox 2.0.x - Vulnerability Report - Secunia
Opera 9.x - Vulnerability Report - Secunia

Have you tried the IE Tab extension? I use that for when I update Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom