Firefox vs. IE6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea...well you have to pay for the nice version of Oprea. I don't like all the bells and whistles on it either.

what wrong with Ie.

maybe you guys need to take care of your pc Ie is fine for me it works that i car about i dotn want to download a new web browser just to see that it works like Ie works.

How many freakin "Firefox vs IE" threads have to be created before this becomes a forever-closed topic?

Firefox has it's flaws, and there are many.
IE has it's flaws, but then again it hasn't been updated in over a year, so jesus christ stop beating the dead horse...it's a dead horse, yer breaking your stick.

I ain't flip'n gonna stop using IE because some watery anti-MS activists have created a browser (based on assimillated technology and old ideas) that runs better than old, un-updated IE (gee, what a stretch), where I won't be able to use any of the web applications used by the business world, and where there exists nothing but a community chanting "MS sucks" but never goes beyond that.

I'm not going to stop using IE because it's got bugs and security holes, either.

1. I know they're there, stop shouting, I KNOW THEY'RE THERE!!! After forty thousand fricken chants of "IE has bugs" I think the fk'n world knows! Try focussing on something else for a change!

2. I've NEVER had my machine (or any other I've used) destroyed by spam, at all. I've never hooked up a machine and had it destroyed in 5 minutes. That's bullshyt. If you don't take any measures to protect yourself from the dangers of the web, you connect to risky places, or you surf through sites you know you shouldn't, it is NOT IE's fault if you get blitzed. End of story. IE cannot compensate for your idiocy and ignorance. You don't blame the application because you decided not to take the time to learn or be safe. :mad:

3. Firefox is getting its own. There are already many known bugs with it, reports of things getting through it have already started showing up, and given its background foundation, it's only a matter of time. Before anyone starts bytching about IE, they better have a solid gold, completely bullet-proof app of their own, first.

I'll admit, I use Firefox maybe 30% of the time at home. But it ain't no holy-grail browser that's just the kiss out of god's arse. Hell no. In fact, after you wade through all the crap and interesting-but-worthless features, you're left with a browser that's 75% assimillated old stuff, with the rest being logical updates that the mozilla browser platform SHOULD have had 3 years ago. I ain't seeing any bloody rays of light coming out of this thing yet. Get off the orgy, this ain't the second coming. Sorry to pop yer bubble.

And I ain't bleeding gonna go to Opera, regardless of what it can do! I've already got a browser, included in the OS, that works fine, and I ain't fk'n payin anyone for browser software. If I don't want to surf with IE, there's other alternatives out there that are free, and actually have some kind of a user base that doesn't live under rocks.

*pant pant*

CLOSE THIS THREAD!!! CLOSE ALL FIREFOX-VS-IE THREADS!!!!
And while yer at it, close those damn ATI-vs-NVIDIA threads too!

Okay?

We square now?

I'm starving. I'm going to lunch....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom