Firefox and Vista are a no-no

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using Firefox on vista right now and i was browsing the web all day yesterday with no problems at all. I found the only time i had a problem with vista was when i used the Upgrade option to install it.. what a total pain in the *** i had to do a clean install so if u did that do a clean install. And then install only vista compatible programs on your pc i doubt you'll have any problems then.

Ok, so I started using Vista again (dual-booting it & XP). I hate IE, so i went and installed Firefox.

I'll go to Google, and its perfectly fine. However, if I try to go to a site where there is vertical scrolling, it decides to scroll on its own...

It's almost like the browser is shaking and I haven't the slightest clue as to why. IE& Opera don't do it, just Firefox.

Any suggestions or something I can try?? Thanks.

Sounds like your scroll mouse as some issues.
I got some really cheap and nasty scroll mice that I sell as my work, and they have been know to do this.

Currently, I got Vista and Firefox, and no problems of what you discribe.

No i have a logitech mx518. I don't even have to do anything for the page to shake...

All it does is go up and down a little bit as soon as its done loading.

I think I might have found something in the forums for Mozilla, but I haven't tried it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom