Firefox Release Date!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is funny haha.

First they talk of releasing Firefox 3 during RC1. Find bugs release RC2. Everyone thinks it will go final...no. RC3 hits out of no where. :p

Sorry got my favorite and best browser already. I doubt i will get this for at least a few weeks now.

At least they are trying to get the bugs out now. They could be like a certain monolopolistic company and toss it out there half-finished and spend the next several years issuing patches and service packs... ;)

I would be fine going through several more RCs if it meant that the final product would be right. That's just the process by which it is done. You've been through Alpha and Beta testing, Mak, so you know all about it.

Yes i know. It is great to see them go thru all this extra testing rather than push it out like they have some of the 2 builds that they have.

I will get it. Just not on the first day to pad their numbers. :p

Once i got my tabs up and running I have no complaints whatsoever. Nightly tester Tools gave me al my extensions, so I am good to go. ;)

Sweet, June 17 is a good day, firefox 3 comes out and its the last day of school :). I've been using the beta 5 or whatever it is now and it is pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom