Firefox Problem....

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinoy3000

Daemon Poster
Hm... today I just encountered a problem with firefox. It seems like when I go to newegg's website, and you know when you want to see all images?, well i can't. I can see the first image but when I click on the other images, it doesn't load.

Not only that, on newegg.com, it doesnt show the item information.

Not sure whats causing it......

The last think I did was uninstalled limewire which is java powered and so is newegg's website. But I installed FrostWire though.... Hm.....

Anyone know whats going on?

Here's the pic below....

ImageShack - Hosting :: firefoxproblemgz0.jpg

Hm.... it seems like posting pictures on the forum stopped working either. I can't post it so it shows up automatically and no need to click the link. Hm...

Have you checked your Java, Shockwave and Flash to make sure they are all installed and working correctly?

Ye they are all working correctly. I went to java's website and downloaded it installed it and stuff. Everything are working correctly too.

I can see the stuff on Internet Explorer but not on Firefox. not sure whats wrong.

Edit: I uninstalled FrostWire to see if it fixed the problem but it didnt. So I just reinstalled it again. Hm.... not sure whats going on. I like firefox and dont want to go to IE :(

But then again, this problem only happens on newegg's website as far as Im concerned. not sure about other sites, i have yet to find out.

OMG. How could I be sooo stupid? LOLZ, I just cleared the cache, cookies and all that stuff on firefox and it solved it haha. WTF, not sure why not clearing it would cause such problem. Hehe.

Thanks all. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom