Firefox keeps crashing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drizzt

Fully Optimized
Keeps crashing-_- mostly on tech forums.

I'll open up like 3-9 tabs and then the thing just DIES and i have to end the program with ctrl-alt-delte and then start it up again. It's getting on my nerves. Any suggestions?

Either the file(s) are screwed and you need to uninstall and reinstall, or you have an extension that is not cooperating. I am on here and have up to 30+ tabs open at a time with no crashes.

Hmmm... with all my extensions, I doubt that your problem is an extension, either. What extensions are you running?

Try uninstalling them first and see if that fixes the problem. Those are actually two that I don't use or have.

The whole reason to use Firefox is the extensions, man. Check out the sticky at the top of this forum and see what you are missing.

Should be under Tools>Add-Ons. There you should see the Extension list and just click on the extension and you will see the uninstall option. Then jsut restart Firefox.

Disabled... lets see if i get a crash again... imma just open a bunch of stuff...

So far it's all good, i got 10 tabs open and i am being very obnoxious with them.. No crash yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom