Firefox help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerunknown

In Runtime
Sorry if I havent posted in a while, but it is easy to forget... I'll add this to my favourites again =D

Problems with Firefox:

1) Internet explorer handles clickable links, is there any way to have Firefox as default?

2) Image - text seems to clash with linkification, leaving some images viewable in forums, and some as links. Should I remove one, or how could I resolve it?

3) I seem to be missing a plugin for 2flashgames, but cant tell what it is (works on other browsers). Any tips as to what it could be?

4) Sometimes typing becomes very difficult, cant really explain it in detail. Could it be a problem with a plugin?

That about covers it, even though I love Firefox... Are there any other free browsers apart from Opera? I always like to have 1 up against a friend, but he has both of them, and I cant contest as too a better one.

(Even though I doubt there is one better than mozilla, I would at least like to waste his time ;D)

Get the latest version of Firefox

1)You can setup Firefox as default browser, open up Firefox and go to Tools\Options-General Tab. Put a check on where it says "Firefox should check if it is the default broswer" Click check now and select yes to make Firefox default. Next time you start IE up make sure to check no if it as to be the default.

2)I don't know what you mean.

3)Flash games? Then you should download the latest version of Flash and Shockwave. Click Tools\Extension-get more extension. This will bring you to Firefox addon page, click on plugin at the top and download what you need.

4)Make sure you have the latest version.

Netscape is another good browser, but it my opinion it hogs alot of resources.

1)You can setup Firefox as default browser, open up Firefox and go to Tools\Options-General Tab. Put a check on where it says "Firefox should check if it is the default broswer" Click check now and select yes to make Firefox default. Next time you start IE up make sure to check no if it as to be the default.

Thanks a lot, just configured, and already opened a link with fox =D

2)I don't know what you mean.

They are both plug ins. One lets you click on web addresses in a place where they are usually formatted to copy and paste (i.e, some forums). They other converts links to pictures directly into the picture.

3)Flash games? Then you should download the latest version of Flash and Shockwave. Click Tools\Extension-get more extension. This will bring you to Firefox addon page, click on plugin at the top and download what you need.

I'll get right on it, and respond.

4) Make sure you have the latest version of firefox

I am fairly sure I do, but I will check on that also. Thanks a lot for your help =D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom