Firefox Freezing Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some times i watch my CPU Usage and it goes to 100% anyone know what could be causing this problem?? i dont wanna have to reformat

how full are your HDDs? defrag them.

I had the same problem on my media pc under my tv, and I deleted a bunch of old TV shows, and it worked much better.

did you try what I said?

because it migh be having trouble with all the memory you have. which means XP oculd fix nothing.

I appreciate the help. I have had xp before and their was NO PROBLEMS! what so ever! some games i cant even run on vista! firefox is freezing up AGAIN

i appreciate all the help from tech forums.. Ill be back posting in about a few hours!

;)

Could the freezing up be caused my ESET Smart Security?

I mean its ALWAYS scanning as long as your computer is on.. even if you open firefox it scans that to??

Cause now i am doing a On-demand computer scan and its freezing even WAY MORE!!

wtf is up whith that?

Most likely because you have on the file monitor, which scans files as you open them. And doing a scan while using the computer doesn't surprise me that it's going slow, especially if you have a lot of other stuff going on at the same time...

I just have Nod32 though, and it's never slow when I use my comp...even while it scans from a schedule, it does it in the bg and I can use my comp like normal.

Well internet explorer never freezes up. NEVER but i cant just use InterNet Explorerbecause their are other problems with it aswell.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom