Firefox 3.6.4 Build 4 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Firefox 3.6.4 Build 4 Released

A new build of Firefox 3.6.4 has been released and is currently distributed to users who have a previous build of the upcoming Firefox version installed on their computer system
. The update check in the browser will recognize the new build and download it automatically to the computer so that the browser can be updated.
Users who have not downloaded Firefox 3.6.4 yet can download the latest build directly from the Mozilla Beta download page where it is offered for all supported languages and operating systems.

No Flash issues here so far. Well, no more than usual for Flash, anyway. ;)

Yea same here with google chrome. I like it but it crashes at least once a weak. I downloaded the new Firefox 3.6.4. So i might be going back to it.

IE8 here and when flash crashes the tab crashes and It's back to normal. flash on IE8 is actually the most stable so far.

now sometimes with some embedded video the playback is garbled and the sound is garbled. I gotta open task manager and then it fixes it temporarily. I wish flash gave you more rendering options like sending it to the gpu instead on demand. I think it might be related to that. but that still don't explain garbled audio.

I seriously can't wait for html5.

Firefox now does the same with tabs and Flash (finally). I play a couple of games through Facebook and now when Flash crashes it doesn't even crash the whole tab but only gets the window in the tab. It then let's me send an error report and reload the window.

Did you try forcing it to search for the update? Are you sure you are using a final build of 3.6.3 and not one of the Beta Releases that would search for updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom